UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Cast Dongle
- Easier connection for your Cast Dongle;
- Plug & play, more convenient to use;
- Much more faster and stabler internet connection than WIFI;
- No more signal interference.
Steps for using this RJ45 adapter
- Connected your TV Cast Dongle to a HDMI input port on your TV;
- Connected the Micro USB Cable of the adapter to your TV Cast Dongle;
- Connected your Ethernet cable to the RJ45 port;
- Connected the USB A Cable to your power adapter.
- TV stick,
- Chromecast 1st / 2nd / 3rd Generation,
- Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio,
- Google Home Mini, Raspberry Pi Zeros.
UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for TV Cast Dongle * 1
- Micro USB Port: 480 Mbps;
- RJ45 Ethernet Port: 10/100 Mbps
- USB A Port: Power supply only, no data transfer;
- Power Supply: 5V/1A ~ 5V/2A
- Micro USB Cable Length: 1m
- USB A Power Cable Length: 1m
- Please use a separate USB power adapter for power supply.
- This Micro USB Lan Adapter is NOT COMPATIBLE with Now TV Stick and Roku Express 4K.
|Hardware interface||USB, Micro USB Type A, Ethernet|
|Compatible devices||Smart TV|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Data link protocol||USB, Ethernet|
|Data transfer rate||100 Megabits Per Second|
UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter Micro USB Connector, and USB 2.0 Power Cable for Power Supply