Q1: Can all ports be used at one time?
- Yes, All hub ports can work simultaneously,
- Allow connecting 2 2.5-in HDD/SSD at one time.
- If you use all ports at one time, for the stable connection, a PD charging adapter(sold separately) is recommended for power supply.
Q2: Do the Thunderbolt 3 port and HDMI port can be used simultaneously for Video output?
- Yes, they can mirror or extend the screen simultaneously.
- When they use at the same time, Thunderbolt 3 port can support max 5K@60Hz output, HDMI port can support max 4K@30Hz output.
Q3: Does this USB C hub fit if the MacBook Pro has a protective case on?
- No, it doesn't.
- In order to seamlessly connect with MacBook Pro, there is no gap between adapter and MacBook Pro, remove the MacBook protective case before connecting the type C hub adapter.
Q4: Does this fit the MacBook Pro 2020?
- Yes, it does.
- This MacBook Pro hub is designed for MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016, MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018 ONLY.
Q5: Does this USB C Hub support Apple SuperDrive?
- No, it doesn't.
- __Multiple USB 3.0 Ports Expand Your Efficiency Extra 3 USB 3.0 ports are perfect for connecting keyboard mouse card reader hard drives and more USB devices to maximize efficiency. Two 2.5" hard drives can be connected at one time.
- __4K 3D High Definition Sensory Experience Enjoy screen mirroring for all your video and gaming needs with USB Type-C to HDMI hub connectivity. Simply link your MacBook Pro to any HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI input for an immersive experience. Pls do not plug and unplug the HDMI port when the hub is power on.
- __USB C Gen 2 Thunderbolt Compatible The USB C port is a Thunderbolt 3 port which supports 100W PD charging, 6K video output.
|Item model number||60559|
|Connector type||Thunderbolt 3|
Mouse, Keyboards, Laptops
|Special feature||40Gbps USB-C port, thunderbolt 3 compatible, 4K HDMI Video output port, Extra 3 USB 3.0 ports with 5Gbps40Gbps USB-C port, thunderbolt 3 compatible, 4K HDMI Video output port, Extra 3 USB 3.0 ports with 5Gbps|