Portable M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Enclosure
UGREEN M.2 NVMe enclosure is designed to house an M-Key & M+B Key NVME PCIE based SSD above 2TB, which turns it into a portable USB 3.2 external drive for maximum utilization. No driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for transfering files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space.
20Gbps Transmission Speed & UASP Supported
- This M.2 SSD enclosure features the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2, which supports amazing data transmission rate up to 20Gbps. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB files in 1 second.
- The USB 3.2 interface incorporates with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) that enables it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than conventional USB 3.1 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer.
Note: Due to the limitation of the Thunderbolt interfaces, the Thunderbolt 3/4 interfaces can only support 10Gbps or 40Gbps transmission rate. When used with this 20Gbps enclosure, they can only backwards compatible with 10Gbps and AREN'T compatible with 20Gbps transmission rate.
- Support UASP, S.M.A.R.T and TRIM.
- Built with short-circuit, over-current and multi-protection to ensure safety for your SSD and valuable data.
- The USB-C port support reverse insertion.
- White LED indicator indicates working states.
- Auto sleep function for power saving
|Hardware Interface||SCSI, USB, USB Type C, Thunderbolt, USB 3.2 Gen 2|
|Package Dimensions||5.87 x 5.75 x 1.14 inches|