Ugreen Deal 600W Portable Power Station | 680Wh
- Charge to 80% in 50 minutes: with advanced PowerZip technology, the UGREEN portable power station can be quickly charged from 0 to 80% in just 50 minutes with AC input and is fully charged in 1.5 hours. Also use the solar charging to fully charge PowerRoam 600 in just 4 hours with 200 W solar panel.
- 9 ports and U-turbo technology: 2 AC ports with a total of 600 W output, 2 USB C ports each with 100 W, 2 USB A ports each with 22.5 W, 1 car socket and 2 DC ports. Meet most of your requirements for outdoor camping and home backup. With the exclusive U-turbo technology, the AC 600W output devices with max. 1500 W power. Power most of your important devices with peace of mind.
- 10 YEAR BATTERY LIFE: Advanced LiFePO4 EV class batteries give the PowerRoam 600 Power Station a 6 times longer life compared to conventional lithium-ion batteries. Always be ready for uncertain events.
- APP CONTROL IN YOUR HAND: Download the Ugreen app and get control anywhere, including many practical functions such as quiet mode, power saving mode, child lock etc. With the app, you can unlock more.
- What you get: UGREEN 600W portable power station (680 Wh capacity), 3 charging cables (AC charging cable, car charger, DC5521 to DC5525 charging cable), solar parallel adapter, manual (English language not guaranteed).
Pay with Ease
Reliable battery technology - cooperation with BYD
UGREEN Power-immer für Schnellaufladung
(US)+1 888 678 8925 Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
(DE)Lokal: 0800-181-0127 Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00
EU: +49-800-181-0127 Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00
|Cycle Life (80%)||3000|
|UPS *||Support Within 20ms|
80% charge in 1 hour|
Solar charging 200W Max Fully charged in about 4 hours
Car charging 12/24V 200W Fully charged in about 7/4.5 hours
|Output||AC:600W × 2|
Peak:600W Maximum support for 1500W devices
USB-C:100W × 2
USB-A:22.5W × 2 (Compatible with multiple fast charge protocols )
Car charger × 1
DC5521 × 2
|Ausgang||4.7 inch LCD|
|Dimensions||30.4 × 18.2 × 23.9cm|
Q: How do I store the PowerRoam when not in use?
A: 1. Turn it off and store in a well-ventilated and dry place; 2. Discharge and fully recharge the power station at least once every 3 months.
Q: Does the PowerRoam 600 support pass-through charging?
A: Yes, it supports pass-through charging. Also, the power station can work as a UPS within 20ms switchover time in a sudden blackout.
Q: What type of solar panels can charge the PowerRoam 600?
A: A 11-28V solar charge with XT-60 connector is needed. The current input cannot exceed 12A. Note: Only solar parallel adapter (XT-60 female to 2 x XT-60 male) is included, while the solar charging cable (XT-60 male to XT-60 male) is NOT included.
Q: How is runtime calculated for external devices via the AC port?
A: Run time: 680Wh/operating wattage of device * 85%. Note: There will be a certain amount of no-load power consumption when AC control button is turned on. It is suggested that AC button is turned off when not in use.
Q: How do I know if my device is supported?
A: The AC output power is 600W maximum. With U-Turbo activated, the PowerRoam 600 can support most devices up to 1500W like electric kettle, electric grill, etc.