UGREEN Headphone Splitter 3.5mm 2 Male to Female TRRS Headphone to PC Adapter
The UGREEN headset splitter cable for PC allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port.
Perfect Solution For Gaming
- This 3.5mm splitter for PC is mainly used for CTIA standard Mobile headsets or earphones, for example, it can be used for XBOX, turtle beach Z11, M5Ti, M5, M3, px24, RECON 100, Star Wars headset, Ear Force Recon 50, Ear Force Recon 50P, Ear Force Recon 50X.
- Compatible with various laptops that have a separate mic and audio ports such as the HP ProBook 450 G1 / Lenovo Thinkpad T400
UGREEN Headphone Microphone Splitter 3.5mm 2 Male to 1Female Adapter
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female(TRRS) for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position ï¼_RS)male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position (TRS) male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
- Pls ensure the headset is plugged into the adaptor before you plug the adaptor into your PC, otherwise, it will not pick up the mic.
- Because of the different connector pin connection, this cable is not recommended for iPhone original earphone and Beats headphone.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard iPhone Earbuds.
|Compatible Devices||Turtle Beach XO1/PX24/Recon 50X/XO 7, Sennheiser HD 598 Cs, Logitech UE 6000, Astro A10, Razer Kraken, Razer Man O' War wired headset, Hyperx cloud 2 and more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.27 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces|
|Item model number||20899|
UGREEN Headphone Mic Splitter 3.5mm Jack Audio Mic Adapter Aux TRRS